Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wild Weekend

Hello, Wizard here doing a post about my weekend. Foster Mom opened a mail package and gave us each a green gator to play with. I did my usual 3 min play session with it and then ignored it while the weims went crazy. Then the gator decided to take a ride on me!


And then the craziest thing happened, it attacked me! And Foster Mama did nothing to help me!




I was so embarrassed for not defending myself...


But Foster Mama made me feel better by baking yummy doggy-bone shaped cookies for me.


She wanted me to share the recipe:
Cheesy Dog Bones
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon butter

Mix everything, roll out to 1/4 inch, use extra flour to prevent sticking, cut into shape with cookie cutters, bake at 350 for 20-30 min depending on oven and thickness.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's Day. I am happy to have a Foster Mommy... Will you be my forever mommy?

Foster Mama want to say something:
He did end up teaching the alligator a lesson...In the wee hours of the morning, Wizard hacked up an alligator leg! Thank goodness it came up.

1 comment: